Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Quality and Risk – IFRS Senior Manager (West Africa) – Audit & Assurance
Location: Eti-Osa, Lagos
About the Division
- Our Assurance services go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements. We help our clients perform better and achieve their business objectives.
- We listen to their needs, think about the business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. Click here to read more about our Audit & Assurance practice.
Main Purpose of Job
- Specialist in the application of IFRS. Responsible for thought leadership, consultations with internal audit practice and clients as well as the development of managers in Accounting Technical.
- Develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
- Honours Accounting Degree
- IFRS Technical experience
- Registered CA(SA) or equivalent
- Postgraduate qualification (relevant to Service Area / Business Management, etc.)
- Minimum Experience: 7 years working experience.
- Desired Experience: 5 years in a client facing role; 3 of these in a management role
- Expert in field with sound industry and business knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good financial knowledge
- Sound business acumen.
- Proven ability to manage and execute projects
- Experience in drafting and presenting client proposals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
- Strong client delivery focus
- Sound problem solving ability.
Note: This job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.