We at Ohan Corporate Services are recruiting firm that employs competent and potential personnels for organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Clerk
Location: Mainland / Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Compile reports from Cashiers and Stock keepers for compliance check
- Daily stock movement report
- Assist in compilation of documents returns to External Auditors.
- Assist in goods confirmation review
- Assist in daily sales & lodgment report.
- Assist in the collation of weekly stock count reports from branches for compliance & submission for review
- Inter-branch & stock transfer approvals and posting
- Any other job related responsibilities that comes from the Auditor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Accountancy or similar field.
- 2 years and above job experience.
- Basic knowledge of operating various accounting software applications.
- Must be based on the Island and Mainland (Festac and its environs).
- An eye for detail to check for the accuracy
- Should be able to pinpoint the discrepancies and take corrective actions
- Exceptional quality of handling large volumes of numerical data with an ability to make fast and accurate calculations
- Should be proficient in using computers and should be well-versed with different accounting software
- He should be detail oriented, reliable and should be able to work in a pressure situation and deliver error free work.
- Good communication skills are a must to be able to communicate with the clients as well as with the in-house colleagues. Should be an excellent team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.