Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Centre (MHCCC) is a tertiary care hospital dedicated to providing quality and affordable healthcare services to the people. Driven by our passion for quality healthcare, in 2014, as Peninsula health systems, we began providing Surgical and Intensive Care Services from different facilities in Lagos.
Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Centre is a 25-bed multi-speciality acute care centre that provides a wide variety of specialized surgical and acute care services. Our team of specialists, in a wide variety of fields, provide safe care in a comfortable and conducive environment backed by the appropriate technology.
We are committed to providing evidence-based, patient-centred healthcare solutions, by ensuring easy access to good quality healthcare care. This is because at MHCCC we believe you deserve better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance and Improvement Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc in Nursing / Laboratory Management / Environmental Health / Clinical Medicine.
- Minimum of 1-year work experience in a healthcare setting and 6 months experience in quality improvement programs.
- Knowledge of ISO systems will be an advantage.
- Demonstrates a high degree of knowledge and skill in the philosophy and practice of contemporary quality assurance and improvement techniques.
- Demonstrates experience working with different healthcare professionals and project management skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 28th February 2021.