Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture Company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Showroom Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Ensure all property Hydropower, Bulb & AC in the showrooms are working effectively
- Supervise daily operations at the show room and ensure proper arrangements at all times
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Coordinate the distribution of fliers to customers
- Carry out price tag check and arrangement regularly
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Ensure the showroom is neat and tidy to attract clients and encourage them to patronise the business
- Maintain cleanness of the entire showroom including crafts and furniture.
- Supervise cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Assist in planning and implementing store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Assist to supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the showroom manager to supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Must reside in Lekki or its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Assistant Showroom Manager-Lekki” as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 11th January, 2021.