Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a premier investment banking and asset management company is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will assist the branch manager in managing and ensuring smooth running of entire branch operations.
- Assist in overseeing the entire activities of the branch.
- Independently generate sales leads for the branch and also ensures target delivery.
- Helping to monitor compliance with all rules, regulations and laws
- Assuming the role of the Branch Manager during specific periods of time (vacations, holidays)
- Helping to implement the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Supporting the Branch Manager in the day-to-day operations of the branch
- Monitoring employee job performance
- Assisting the Branch Manager in meeting the business objectives of the branch
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance or any related field
- MUST have 2-3 years of similar experience or any related organization.
Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent managerial and marketing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.