Arion Energy Services is an engineering, projects and operations services provider to the oil and gas, power and maritime industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations & Logistics Manager – EPC
- To provide successful management of business operations, while driving the implementation of policies and standards that align with the Business Unit’s vision and business philosophy.
- Work with the COO/CEO to develop and align company business objectives with the vision and long-term strategies of the company.
- Communicate the company’s vision and business strategy (short, medium, and long terms) and ensure that the company operates in line with the company’s governance policies, standards, and values.
- To ensure the safe, secure, timely and cost-effective marine transport of personnel, goods, consumables, and equipment.
- Work with the COO/CEO to develop and implement the company’s business strategies, growth plans and budgets in support of the company’s long-term business direction.
- Support the COO/CEO to put adequate operational systems and controls in place to ensure proper monitoring of the company’s performance against plans and budgets.
- Ensure proper adherence to the company’s Quality, Health and Safety policies across all functional units.
- Support the COO/CEO to facilitate resolution of high priority issues between departments and acts as one of the organisation’s ambassadors and spokespersons in matters involving external stakeholders.
- Work with the COO/CEO to prepare relevant reports to the Board of Directors on company’s performance target achievements (i.e., financial results, market performance, organisational development plans and overall business performance).
- Support the COO/CEO to ensure that company operations and performance culture comply with approved financial, business and risk management objectives as well as applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support the COO/CEO in monitoring members of the Business Unit leadership team to effectively deliver on respective functional programmes, achieve set targets and improve overall performance.
- Any good First Degree especially in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Social and Behavioural Sciences.
- Post graduate business degree (including MBA) will be an advantage.
- Any relevant professional certification.
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification work experience, 3 years of which must have been at a management level in an Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and maintenance business environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Operations / Logistics Manager – EPC” as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 8th October, 2021.
Job Title: Technical Superintendent – Tanker Vessels
- Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the full technical readiness and optimum performance of the vessels in meeting the service commitments of the company.
- You will lead and manage multi-functional teams, including contribution to HR processes such as recruitment and performance management of crew.
- You will be required to work within any necessary commercial and budgetary constraints to ensure vessels remain in a safe and seaworthy condition in accordance with Classification Society and Flag State requirements, are operated safely and meet all necessary regulatory standard.
- Coordinate and control the supply of spare parts and necessary vessel equipment.
- Provide guidance and solutions to technical issues to ensure the full technical readiness and optimum performance of the vessels in meeting the service commitments of the company.
- Provide a leading role and technical expertise in the event of an emergency response situation.
- Promote safety and safe working practices as an operational necessity.
- Regularly inspect the vessels regarding compliance with Safety, Environmental Protection and Hygiene as per International Safety Management Code requirements.
- Assist the crew during cases of troubleshooting.
- Constantly aware of the situation of the vessels, the maintenance status and the repairs need of the vessels on a short-, medium- and long-term basis.
- Develop the annual technical department budget.
- Arrange for closure of deficiencies found in vetting, PSC Inspections, Charterer’s inspections, P&I Club surveys, etc.
- Provide effective communication across all levels within the company to inform of significant operational/technical issues that impact on the availability of vessels.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor maintenance programmes and dry-docking.
- Keep proper operational records.
- A Degree from a Nautical Institution (Certificate of Competency STCW Regulation III/2).
- Minimum of 5 years seagoing experience as an engineer officer with a minimum of 2 in the rank of Chief Engineer on tankers.
- The seagoing experience may be waived provided other relevant experience like shipyard and/or new-building site work has been performed, classification society surveyor.
- Preferably minimum of 3 years’ experience as technical superintendent in a tankers management shipping company or background as Naval Architect or Marine/Mechanical Engineer and experience with a shipping company, classification society.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th October, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.