NG CARES Intervention Program. Apply: We are pleased to inform the general public and most importantly, Rivers indigenes about the ongoing NG-CARES.
Registration – Application is now open for Rivers state NG CARES Intervention Program.
The Nigeria covid-19 recovery and economic stimulus (NG-CARES) program is an intervention that is designed to restore the livelihoods of Rivers State’s poor and vulnerable Citizens, maintaining food security, and facilitating the recovery of micro, small and medium business, NG CARES Intervention Program. Apply
Businesses owned by Rivers state citizens especially youth and women-led businesses.
• Micro businesses (3-9 employees)
• Small businesses (10-50 employees)
RIVERS STATE NG-CARES INTERVENTION PROGRAM GRANT TYPE
a) Credit grant for existing businesses: This grant is expected to cover 40, of the number of new loans originated after March 1st, 2020.
b) Operational grant: This is to fund working capital requirements of businesses
Grant Sizes 1) Microcredit grant (Minimum N 100.000.00; Maximum N 500.000 00) 2) Small operational grant (Above N 500,000.00; Maximum N 2.500,000.00)
1) Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card. etc.)
2) Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
3) Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
4) Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
5) Proof of business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement, etc.)
6) Proof of business ownership (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR RIVERS STATE NG-CARES INTERVENTION PROGRAM
CONTACT YOUR COMMUNITY CDC CHAIRMAN, WOMAN LEADER, OR YOUTH PRESIDENT FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION – Registration forms have been shared with these persons.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
- • We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- • We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- • Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- • We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- • Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- • Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- • Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters