Apply – Accenture Graduate Programme 2022 for SA Youhs
SA INTERNSHIP – At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team. Accenture bring together leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners, business intelligence professionals, cloud migration and management specialists, designers, data scientists, and many other skills to co-create each client’s unique path to change.
Accenture Graduate Programme 2022 Benefits
- Sense of belonging
You feel like you belong in the environment and with the people around you. You want to include for you and your differences
- Balance and flexibility
You are recognized as a whole person with interests and responsibilities outside of work. You also get flexibility and opportunity at work to try different things / projects
- Real Perks
Real perks aren’t an early finish on a Friday. It’s gratitude, it being able to give back. Its been part of something big and innovative. Its about being valued.
- Meaningful work
You and your work is important and has a sense of purpose to it. The result is being able to say that you are genuinely helping improve the way Australia lives, works, plays and grows.
In a company that prides itself on innovation, your opinion really does matter – speak up and carve your path
- Training and support
You are just starting out on your career. This maybe your first office job. We get that its different to Uni, and also know that you’re not sure how to apply your degree.
You want to spend your working day in a place that accepts you whoever you are; race, gender and everything in between.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
- • We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- • We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- • Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- • We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- • Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- • Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- • Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters