9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Wholesale and Carrier Business
- Pre-qualify wholesale capacity sales opportunities vis-a-vis product and services within the network and be fully responsible for the fulfilment of the sales process – from generating lead to bill delivery.
- Increase 9mobile wholesale market share by achieving set targets through effective account management, acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Initiate strategic partnership that will culminate into Innovative product and services for Revenue generation.
- Coordinate and Project manage Voice (VoIP, TDM) and SMS (SS7, SMPP) interconnections for Local and International partners to increase Revenue.
- Coordinate and provide Remote support for Voice and SMS based solutions on the Network.
- Identifying and managing business opportunities that will generate revenue from Data Centre Collocation.
- Initiate wholesale capacity contracts execution and Invoicing to the customer.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders on Clients Capacity Upgrade.
- Assist in capacity planning in the wholesale& carrier unit.
- Presale supports including bidding, technical proposal and feasibility checks, price quote, presentations, presale testing and others etc.
- Drive and coordinate effective delivery of value to Wholesale Capacity lease clients by engaging all relevant internal stakeholders for complete delivery of service.
- Coordinate with the technical team to translate customers’ requirements into technical solutions to generate revenue.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the customers’ industry operating environment, business drivers, ambition, issues, problems and obstacles in order to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs.
- First degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience. Skills
- Good knowledge of voice, data, and fiber concept development, deployment, and support
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
- Good knowledge of telecommunications concept development, deployment, and support.
- Basic knowledge of legacy telecommunications systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.