Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited is an independent Nigerian based freight forwarding & logistics organisation providing international Sea, Air & Road transportation services. With representation all over the worlds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement control in all department
- Ensure that the policies and procedures are well followed
- Evaluates the design and operating effectiveness of the system of internal controls
- Evaluates adherence to established policies and procedures, and regulatory guidance and conducts test work.
- Review the management account
- Implements Internal Audit strategy in alignment with the Corporate strategy
- Promotes an atmosphere that allow for independence, objectivity and excellence
- Assists in and contributes to the development and planning of the Annual Risk Assessment by identifying, assessing, and recommending solutions to key business risks. Communicates with management to identify key business risks, assesses those risks, and assists in updating the comprehensive internal audit plan.
- Prepare work programs for assigned audits and conduct audit assignments.
- Coordinate the execution of company’s control.
- Monitor changes to company’s policies and procedures, documenting.
- Prepares audit reports to summarize the audit scope, control findings, recommendations and management commitments
- Ensures that all internal and external reports and exceptions are followed up.
Applicant must have:
- Degree in related fields
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in performing financial, compliance or operational audits, or related-type work.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with excellent attention to details
- Highly ethical with ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to communicate significant information in a clear manner
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.