Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Alpha Mead Graduate Trainee Program
- Graduate Trainee Program at Alpha Mead Group offers fresh graduates with little or no work experience the opportunity to develop and learn technical and soft skills that would be beneficial, not only in the workplace environment but life in general.
- The program is carefully designed to include both theoretical and practical learning experience. This will be delivered through classroom trainings, on-the job trainings, and an intensive mentorship program that will guide each candidate in their paths in the company. From the beginning, candidates will be immersed in a comprehensive onboarding program that gradually introduces them to all aspects of the company.
- Are you result-driven, creative and a problem solver? What do you think about making a career of your passion in a top Real Estate company in Africa?
- The Alpha Mead Graduate Trainee Program is just perfect for you!
- First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division
- Minimum of 0 – 2 years working experience
- Applicants should not be older than 26 years old as at the time of application
- Possession of great Communications Skills
- Growth Mindset to take up challenging tasks and projects
- Ability to take responsibility & ownership.
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos, Nigeria
- Candidates should be Digitally Savvy
What’s in it for you?
- Candidates will have the opportunity to develop themselves through organized learning and contributing to ground-breaking initiatives and projects.
- Exposure to best-practice environment, processes, and technology.
- Upon completion of the program, candidates will be given an opportunity for full time placements in the organization which will be based on performance and current business needs.
- Competitive salary and benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.