Airwater Cargo Services Limited, a member of Airwater Venture International was registered and incorporated in 2004 with the aim of providing total Cargo Logistics solutions and international shipping freight forwarding, customs clearance, and forwarding services in all the airports and seaports in Nigeria and West Africa (RC 644605).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary
- Onboarding newcomers to the company
- Determining and recommending suitable salaries and remunerations
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Developing adequate induction training
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
- Managing succession planning of staff
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Supervising day to day operations of the administrative system, policies, and procedures
- Developing, reviewing, and improving the administrative system, policies, and procedures
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filling systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities
- Any other duties required as related to your job field
- Any other assignment given to you.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years experience.
N75,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence online and offline
- Monitor the activities of our competitors, related companies, agencies, and all major industry players for better strategy planning
- Establish and maintain seamless client-customer relationships and information management throughout your designated area.
- Develop and maintain sales materials with product knowledge
- Create, collate, update, and maintain client databases.
- Collate and manage long and short term plans for customer sourcing and retention
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Conduct comprehensive research, price surveys, and competitive analysis in response to market trends.
- Ensure monthly targets are met.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 1 year of experience.
N75,000 – N150,000 monthly
Job Title: Truck Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver assigned orders to customersin a safe, timely, and efficient manner
- Maintain route expectations and standards set by managers and supervisors
- Read invoices and manifests to ensure appropriate products are delivered to each customer in a designated timeframe.
- Work safely at all times and notify the company of any safety-related issues immediately
- Complete a pre-trip and post-trip inspection of the truck and communicate any needed repairs to the management.
- Maintain good communication and relations with internal and external customers
- Provide continuous improvement feedback and communication to management
- Work with and support customer service and sales teams to improve daily productivity.
- Comply with company safety standards, Department of Transportation regulations, Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations, and warehouse delivery policies and procedures.
- Daily compliance with electronic driver and manual logs
- May assist in Warehouse when needed
- Keep interior and exterior of the truck clean and organized
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of First School Leaving Certificate with minimum of 5 years of experience.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st August, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.