FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 5 major continents Asia, Europe, North America, CIS and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 3,81,000 MT Per Annum!!!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Air Conditioner Technician
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Air Conditioning (AC) technicians work with cooling systems to ensure proper installation, maintenance and repair. Becoming an AC technician usually involves completing a heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration degree program and / or an apprenticeship.
Duties & Responsibilities
- They make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- They install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- They clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- They perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- They diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- They install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- They inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification
- Must have 4-6 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 19th February, 2021.