African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI) is a pan-African institution that provides political risk insurance to companies, investors, and lenders interested in doing business in Africa. With deep roots in Africa, we are best positioned to understand and assess the risks here – and to help mitigate them. As a result, we offer robust risk solutions to our clients. Our financial partners have come to rely on our assessments because of our credibility, financial strength, and underwriting capacity.
The following positions are now open for application
1) Assistant Business Portfolio Analyst (IFRS project implementation).
2) Young Professionals Programme (Underwriting, Finance, Risk and Legal Departments).
The Young Professionals Programme will run for a period of one year with a possibility of absorption depending on business needs.
Qualifications, Experience and other Attributes
The successful candidates must have suitable qualifications, experience and attributes as indicated under the respective job descriptions on our website. All the roles require excellent communications skills in written and spoken English. Knowledge of French and an ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Submit the following three requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
i) Application Letter
iii) CV, plus details of your current remuneration package along with details of three referees
The closing date for application is 27th November 2021 at Midnight Nairobi time. ATI will only contact those applicants who are being actively considered for an interview.
ATI offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a collegial working environment commensurate with other multilaterals. ATI reserves the right to not make an appointment to the above vacancies, or to make an appointment at a slightly higher or lower grade, or to make an appointment with a modified job description.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.