The African Leadership Group is an ecosystem of 4 institutions with a shared moonshot vision to harness Africa’s abundant human capital and transform the continent by selecting, developing, and investing in 3 million ethical and entrepreneurial leaders by 2035. With +15 years of experience and a proven track record of developing Africa’s future generation of leaders, we were listed as one of the 50 most innovative companies (alongside Alibaba & Amazon) in 2019 by Fast Company.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Early Graduate Program
About The Early Graduate Program
- Kickstart your career by working with the most innovative company in Africa.
- Join our team and get hands-on experience in a global, fast-growing company. Receive the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career.
- We are looking for graduates with 0-3 years of work experience to fill generalist roles across various functions in the group such as Finance, Data & Technology, Communications, Social Media Marketing, Operations, Customer Support and many more.
- Qualifications: Completed a Bachelor’s Degree program
- Language: Proficient in verbal and written English
- Coachability: Be willing to ask for help and embrace feedback and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Be willing to creatively define how the role objectives are met without necessarily sticking to “how it’s done’.
- Customer obsessed: Be willing to understand customer needs and work wholeheartedly to deliver against those needs.
Benefits of the Program
- A chance to make history: Become part of the team who is developing 3M leaders for Africa and help us convert a potential crisis into an era of global innovation & prosperity
- A powerful network: Join our powerful network of thousands of talented individuals who are living impactful lives across industries and geographies
- Professional development: Get access to the learning programs that made us the most innovative company in Africa for “remaking education for a new era”
- A talented & diverse team: Join a group of top performers coming from across the world and work alongside them in a fast-paced, impact-driven, environment
- Autonomy & empowerment: Enjoy the autonomy of working remotely and be empowered to achieve clear and ambitious goals in an outputs-driven organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The recruitment process has 4 phases:
- Online Application: Deadline: 21st May, 2021
- Initial Assignment: self-paced exercises that will allow you to reflect on your passions and values and demonstrate your English, Math skills and job readiness. Deadline: 7th June, 2021
- Area specific Assignment: tasks designed to give you a better sense of the specific role you will be considered for and to test your skill set and fit for the same. Deadline: 21st June, 2021
- Round of interviews: calls with the team manager, team members and other members from our organization to better understand your fit with our culture. Deadline 28th – 2nd July
Application Deadline 21st May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.