Loksi-BlueHive (LBH) is the Educational Marketing and Enrollment Company that University Leaders and Students come to when they want results.
We provide solutions in Enrolment Management and Growth, Strategic Brand Management and Student’s support. We develop practical, customized solutions based on unique insights that clients act on and transfer skills that make change stick. We are the Educational Marketing and Enrollment Company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admission Counsellor
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Counseling of prospects on opportunities the Company offers.
- Establishing strong and effective relationship with prospects.
- Addressing and Resolving Concerns.
- Data management and reporting.
- Supporting and assisting prospects with necessary information.
- Managing and following through on enquires made by prospects.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
- Persuasive and Tenacious.
- Initiating and Innovating.
- Have foundational Computer Literacy.
- Friendly and personable disposition.
Fixed pay – N40, 000 + Commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: We do not collect money in any shape or form or for any purpose from applicants/interviewees
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 12th March, 2021.