Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Supervisor
- Develop and implement a facilities maintenance programme for all Montego locations, ensuring uniform quality standards across locations.
- Supervise the daily deliverables of the Admin team ensuring clarity in objectives and expected outcomes.
- Develop a framework for the management of guests at the Montego offices and ensure the provision of professional front desk services.
- Oversee the provision of outsourced/ third party provided admin services, ensuring adherence to contract terms and SLAs.
- Manage the process of making payments for charges, dues, etc. for offices, fleet and equipment, ensuring 100% compliance and zero fines.
- Provide periodic and ad hoc reports to management on the Admin unit’s activities.
- Provide leadership to admin staff ensuring that roles and responsibilities and performance parameters are clearly defined and communicated.
- Responsible for the implementation of the QMS to satisfy applicable regulatory requirements and customers’ requirements to foster continuous improvements.
- Provide inputs into and track the performance of the admin budget.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies, regulators, etc. that pertain to the office, fleet services, etc. keeping abreast of changes that will impact Montego.
- Develop a framework for the management of all office equipment, ensuring proper maintenance and availability
- Manage the provision of travel support and protocol services to all employees and guests of Montego.
- Manage the process for renewing rentals and subscriptions for offices, utilities, etc., ensuring no disruption by service providers
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or a related field.
- Must have 5 years of professional experience with 2 years as a supervisor/ team lead.
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- Analytical skills
- IT skills
- Vendor/ contractor management.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.