DreamCity Properties was established in 2010 as a private residential and commercial developer in Nigeria and Africa. We have over time developed expertise, experience and machinery required for conceptualization and implementation of contemporary housing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Role & Responsibilities
- Directly in charge of coordinating the drivers, cleaners and admin. Staff and ensuring their assignment are properly conducted.
- Manage correspondence, responding to same and archive both for company future reference when needed.
- Documentation of the company sales records and working with the legal secretary for the issuance of appropriate transaction documents.
- Organizing a specific event for the company, travel and accommodation for the MD and managing the company workspace.
- Work this the admin staff team to coordinate the drivers for inspections and company assignments.
- Taking and documenting minutes of meetings and follow-up with the GPM and MD for implementation of the resolution agreed upon in our meetings
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- First degree in any relevant course
- Demonstrable expertise in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience of minute/note-taking and the preparation, communication and follow up of associated action points.
- Experience – 5 to10 years working experience (in real estate industry is an advantage)
- Basic Real estate/finance knowledge an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- A go-getter personality, the ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Extremely high organization and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills with a highly professional telephone and written manner
- Able to adhere to a tight deadline and enjoy working in a busy and varied environment
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2021.