Turquoise a multi national company is committed to deliver the best in engineering and construction, using the best resources and latest construction technology and Eco Friendly Solutions to provide his clients with projects of outstanding quality by adapting values like integrity, teamwork and customer satisfaction. Turquoise acts in accordance with the highest ethical standards to maintain his position of trust with his clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks.
- A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Handle and coordinate active calendars
- Schedule and confirm meetings
- Ensure file organization based on office protocol
- Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.