Levitical Worshipers Ministry aka Salt & Light is an ever-growing family of gospel musicians and creatives with a heart desire to see God known everywhere we go.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Staff
Location: Awoyaya, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the day to day operations of the ministry
- Provide administrative support to the leadership team, department Heads and staff
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for a general repair
- Managing the ministry’s correspondence (Letters, Email & Telephone)
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment, inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Preparing travel arrangements; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Taking minutes of meetings and preparing adequate reports as scheduled.
- Other tasks as given
Our suitable candidate (Male or Female) must:
- Candidate should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Be energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Have a minimum of Secondary school leaving certificate
- Live within the Ajah to Ibeju-Lekki axis.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and pay attention to details.
- Must have 0-5 years work experience
- Be a computer literate
- Have Good Communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV with “Admin Staff” as the subject of their email to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.