NENnetworks – Our client is an ICT Solutions company that delivers timely and innovative solutions with world-class standards and practices, supported by a team of motivated and high performing people with deep technical and people skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinated with business management office and supervised all procurement activities
- Accountable for the smooth operation of the office support work and related systems within the departmental or equivalent front office by assuming primary responsibility for organizing and coordinating workflow
- Filing of receipts and tellers
- Monitoring and dispatch of documents to and from company branches
- Controling and managing Stock
- Preparing weekly reports
- General Admin functions and activities in the office
- Maintain supplier’s invoices by posting them as orders in the system once they are paid for and then converted to invoices when the goods are received
- Putting in place an effective logistics for operations
- Accepting cheques and cash payments from clients
- Any other task as assigned by the management
- Minimum of BSc /HND degree
- 3-5years experience in Admin related field
- Qualified applicant must live around Yaba
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to monitor own work performance and performance of others.
- Should be a strong decision-maker Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Should be conversant with using online tools like zoom for meetings including relevant HR software packages
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Is flexible and adaptable to changing workloads.
- Strong problem-solving skills and project management ability.
- Integrity: high personal ethical standards
- Ability to prioritise work with minimal supervision
- Resourceful and efficient
- Exhibits help behaviour beyond strict job requirements
- Flexibility and willingness to work
- Enterprising attitude that is quick to search out alternative solutions to needs or problemsRequirements / Skills and Knowledge
- Able to multitask effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and be able to work independently and error-free in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic, proactive approach to work
- Strong communications (verbal and written) skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply if you do not live close to Yaba, Lagos state
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.