Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience as Admin Officer
- Must reside in Lagos Island
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV ‘MS Word Format’ to: email@example.com using ‘Admin Officer’ as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2021.