Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a reputable law firm located in Oregun is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and Litigation Officer
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is a reputable law firm located in Oregun. Due to expansion, they are in need of An Admin and Litigation Officer to support and perform administrative duties.
- Transcribing and proofreading legal documents
- Speaking with clients over the phone and in person
- Filing documents with the court ahead of deadlines
- Coordinate the general affairs/running of the office
- Coordinate the purchase and use of office stationeries
- Filing, organizing, scanning, copying and faxing legal documents
- Scheduling court depositions hearings and client meetings
- Organizing solicitor schedules e.g., travel arrangements, meetings
- Processing invoices
- Must possess a minimum of SSCE with a minimum of 5 credits with credits in Mathematics and English Language.
- 1 year work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make representations on behalf of the law firm.
- Willingness to work extra hours when required in order to achieve set goals.
- Ability to work remotely without supervision.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the objectives and principles of the firm.
- Must be able to write and communicate in English Language
- Must be computer literate and be able to use the MS Word and Microsoft Excel
- Must have an understanding of the court system and filing procedure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 10th January, 2021.