Kreativ Management Limited, a consulting firm is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Accounts Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements, proper recording and safekeeping of books of account including bank reconciliation statements.
- Providing general office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures and policies.
- Maintaining workflow; implementing cost reductions and developing reporting procedures.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Maximize relationship-building opportunities with prospective and present clients while delivering reliable administrative support.
- Proper safekeeping of office equipment and ensuring the facility is in good condition.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- HND or B.Sc in Accounting or Business Administration or relevant field is preferred with a minimum of 1-year work experience.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator / Accountant or relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.