Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administration Assistant (Re-advertised)
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
Job Type: Full Time
- Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission is looking for a HR Administration Assistant to join our team in our Damaturu office.
- This person will provide administrative support for pension and salary account openings, update/maintain all Action Against Hunger communications boards, contact list, staff information, creating new joiners files etc.
- Be the focal point for the dissemination of documents and other items to the field offices. e.g. monthly payslips, timesheet and 10 minutes conversation, beverages and hygiene material
- Provide administrative support for staff welfare programs/activities e.g. staff birthdays, end of the year celebration, and farewell
- Responsible for accommodation reservations for all Action Against Hunger visitors coming to Yobe.
- Support the base HR Officer in the planning and scheduling for new staff briefing.
- Assist the base HR Officer in the practical organization of trainings as requested and in the maintenance of training files.
- Responsible for request of staff ID card for new joiners and change of designation.
- Prepare payment schedule for daily workers, seconded staff, enumerators and hotel bills
- Responsible for filing staff payslip, leave forms, and monthly timesheet in staff personnel files.
- Bachelor’s degree in fields related to HR, Administration and Management preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in HR and/or administrative support positions.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Salary: N172,695 per month
- Other benefits include but not limited to 100% health care coverage, 24 days paid leave per year, free and direct access to Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 11th February, 2021.