Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer – Corporate & Agency Desk
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for co-ordinating and managing of all Travel Agents & Corporate Clients accounts
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness in transaction posting accounting & reporting on all Travel Agents & Corporate Clients transactions.
- Obtain from Commercial team copy of service level agreement for each Travel Agent & Corporate Client as approved by Head of Commercial Services.
- Shall post the deposits made as well as daily sales data for respective Travel Agents & Corporate Clients correctly and promptly on the Accounting Software.
- Effectively co-ordinate the Travel Agents & Corporate Clients tasks in accordance with Airline Revenue Accounting Best Practice.
- Interface & Follow-up with various parties as to resolve Travel Agents & Corporate Clients related issues as at when required as the need arises in consultation with Line Manager.
- Shall be responsible for the top-up of deposits made by approved Travel Agents & Corporate Clients in Videcom upon confirmation of inflow with the Financial Controller.
- Downloads soft copies of each Travel Agent & Corporate Client’s daily sales report from Videcom ensuring that sales reports are duly checked as well as maintain updated record of sales data for respective Travel Agents & Corporate Clients on day-to-day basis in prescribed format for submission to the Revenue Accountant and Financial Controller.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting
- Must be Computer literate
- Must be a team player
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar role in an airline or Travel Agency.
- Working knowledge of Videcom Reservation System would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Transaction postings
- Data analysis
- Data integrity on Travel Agents & Corporate clients transactions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th June, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.