The Banarly Group has been operating in Nigeria, Gabon and Cameroon waters since 1995. Our company’s goal is to achieve top quality through a drive towards perfection. This is reflected in the group’s product standards, it’s organization and the commercial partners we are associated with.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Invoicing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Responsibility Areas
- Manage day to day all invoice’s payment and expenditures.
- Keeping of assets register in Navision.
- Reconcile processed work verifying entries and company system report to balance.
- Vendors payment reconciliation.
- Issues AGO and Dry-Docking invoices.
- Manage import tracking and entry of vessel fish landry.
- Daily posting of purchase invoices.
- And other General account details.
- BSc / HND in Accounting or related field ICAN /other relevant Professional Qualification is mandatory Not below 35 years Excel knowledgeable due to practical test.
- 3 – 10 years work experience.
- Analytical Skills
- Data accuracy
- Details oriented
- IT skills and Good Communication skills
- Navigation knowledge is desirable/obligatory.
N130,000 – N180,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Tittle as the subjectof the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 19th April, 2021.