Mkobo Microfinance Bank Limited is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently undeserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts
- General accounting and book-keeping duties
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and request for payments
- Maintaining accounting records, filing systems and computer files
- Undertaking general clerical duties such as dealing with correspondence, filing and photocopying
- Assisting in disbursement of cheques and cash payments
- Depositing of cheques in the bank when required
- Generating invoices for various Business partners and chasing up invoices for payments
- Checking of sales invoices to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Any other administrative duties as required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organisation
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting from a reputable university with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Self Starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive and efficient.
- Prior experience in a similar role will be an added advantage
- Computer literate, good working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 4th March, 2021.