Throne Autos is the new way to drive your desired vehicle with 100% satisfaction on all transactions! Buy, Bid, Ship, Clear and Drive with Throne Autos.Throne Autos; one-stop auto shop with incredible prices for individuals & dealers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ajao Estate / Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing policies and procedures.
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisation
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Tax, Accounting, or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years in full accounting
- Quick Book
- MS Excel
- Corporate finance
- SFAS rules
- Time management
- Data entry management
- General math skills
- Reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Reporting research results
N50,000 – N200,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Submit application in person to:
Throne Autos & Logistics Services,
No. 13B, Olutosin Ajayi Street,
Off Lateef Salami Road, CPM Bus-stop,
Ajao Estate, Isolo,
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.