Squarednote Global Concept – Our client in the Civil Engineering industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a smart, strong willed accountant to handle all financial transactions.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Prepare financial statement
- Manage balance sheet and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health & liquidity
- Audit financial transaction and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulation.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute tax and prepare tax returns
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 4-5 years relevant experience
- Must be highly proficient in the use of computer applications and accounting software like QuickBooks, etc.
- Must be residing within Ikeja or its environs.
- Additional certification like ICAN is an added advantage
- Should be between 25-28 years.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to details and excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 7th March, 2021.