Informal Technologies Limited – We are an ICT company with focus on Financial Technology. Our clients include government organizations, private organizations, NGOs andmicro-finance banks. We are based in Abuja
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- A female accountant with at least 4 years working experience is needed by a Tech firm for immediate employment.
- The individual should have a sound knowledge of at least one accounting software, be very good with Microsoft excel and understands financial reporting & audit.
- Possession of administrative skills will be an advantage. The Ideal candidate should be at least of 29 years of age and should be able to do the following:
- Double Entry Bookkeeping
- Sound knowledge of Auditing
- Ability to analyze financial data and reports
- Must be very good with MS Excel
- Ability to relate well with customers
- Ability to make presentations
- Basic administrative skills
- Good knowledge of accounting software
N75,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.