Telecommunications Solutions Limited is a licensed Private Network service provider specializing in the provision of Local Area Network (LAN), Enterprise Wide Area Network (WAN) and Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) link connectivity using Fiber Optic and Wireless Communication infrastructure and access networks. We are the provider of an Open Access Network technology with the aim of providing seamless fiber connectivity to thousands of businesses across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- OND or HND or Degree equivalent
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Vacancy.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.