Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Review Account Receivables aging to ensure compliance.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, staff advances etc
- Collate Bank Deposit Tellers for posting
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Process Adjustments and update Customer’s Statements.
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Raising and Posting of Journals for adjustments.
- Posting Customer Payments and related lodgments teller through GP.
- Perform Account Reconciliations.
- Monitor Customer Account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Generate Age Analysis.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting
- 4 – 5 years of work experience
- 32 years.
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detail CV to: email@example.com Use subject of the mail as “Application for the post of Account Officer”.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2021.