De-Olushelters Concept is a professional accounting services firm providing accounting, bookkeeping, Weperform functions such general ledger accounting, payroll, financial analysis, recriute the best personnel and financial statement preparation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ile-Ife, Osun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Maintaining financial records.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- HND / OND
- Experience: 2 – 4 years.
- Experience with Accounting Software
- Excellent understanding Accounting Rules and Regualtion
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Excel Spreadsheet.
- N40,000 – N55,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2021.