Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client, a building and construction company that produces and sells concrete, buildings products, Machinery and Construction consultant in Nigeria and West Africa is currently recruiting experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain financial records.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Account Reconciliation
- Checking invoices.
- Resolve accounts to the general ledger.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Candidate must reside on the Island.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 17th March, 2021.