Willis Towers Watson Nigeria Limited, formerly Gras Savoye Insurance Brokers Nigeria Limited (RC 867066), is an Insurance Brokerage Firm registered with the National Insurance Commission of Nigeria (NAICOM). We use insights and intelligence gained from our operations and field activities to help businesses identify credible opportunities, increase awareness of their products and drive engagement with customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive – Insurance
- The Account Executive in our Corporate Risk and Brokerage business is responsible for collections, record keeping, and quality of service provided to clients so that the business is profitable.
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level in Insurance with an industry leading organization this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
- In this position, you will be a key member of a growing team in our office in Lagos.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Client Debiting
- Receipt of Cheque
- Pursuing client cheques/payments
- Crediting of Clients
- Client Statement of Accounts
- Insurance Statement of Accounts
- Preparation of Monthly Production analysis
- General Letters
- Business Development tasks
- Ensuring cheques/payment received are updated on our system.
- Debit Note check matching
- Renewal exercise and follow up
- Post Renewal Functions
- Claims Administration
- Processing claims as assigned by Supervisor
- A Graduate desirable with one to two years relevant experience.
- Insurance industry experience in a similar role.
- Ability to represent the practice and Willis Towers Watson with integrity and credibility.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills in English.
- Experience of working with and adhering to processes and systems to support client service delivery.
- Associate Member of CIIN or planning to study in order to become an associate member of CIIN.
- Proven track record of delivering high levels of client service.
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.