Oaklands and Johnson Limited, a world-class Advertising and Experiential marketing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant Intern / NYSC
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Provide support and manage day to day operations of the accounting department
- Processing transactions and updating ledgers.
- Assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts.
- Bookkeeping, recording and prepare journal entries.
- Performing basic office tasks such as filing and data entries.
- B.Sc, HND, OND
- Good working knowledge of accounting softwares.
- Interested candidates must reside within Ojodu, Ogba, Ikeja axis
- Accounting/ Finance background.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
30,000 – 40,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.