Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Accelerator Internship Program
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Information Technology
- Are you excited about solving complex, interesting problems in technology?
- Are you passionate about software development?
- Then the Accelerator Internship Program might just be right for you!
- Join us for a unique 3 – 12 month internship Internship program that will enable you to profoundly develop your skills as a software engineer.
- You will design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions as you grow and evolve during your internship. As a key member of a versatile team, you will work on a specific project critical to the Bank’s needs. We need our engineers to be versatile and enthusiastic in addressing new problems as we continue to push technology forward
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Strong technical, problem-solving skills and understanding of algorithms.
- Strong programming skills.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Ability to work in an Agile development environmenth
- Demonstrable use of effective problem solving skills
- Demonstrable basic software development skills
- Love working as part of a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- We are equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
- • We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.