Custodian Investment Plc is a leading Nigerian Investment Group with operations in the Other Financial Services Sector of the economy. The group has significant holding in companies and brands including Custodian and Allied Insurance Limited, Custodian Life Assurance Limited, Custodian Trustees, Crusader Sterling Pensions Limited and UPDC Plc. All these companies render best in class services in their respective spheres.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate trainees are fresh graduates who have completed their university degrees and NYSC. They will undergo training which will prepare them to perform all assigned tasks and gain practical experience on the job while in the employment of Custodian.
About the Programme
The Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme is an intensive and unique program for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a career within the financial services industry. The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a University Degree in any discipline with a minimum of a second class upper
- Not to be more than 25 years by December 31st, 2021.
- Completed the mandatory NYSC program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.