NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCG’s, etc.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Graduate Oil and Gas Internship Program
- Application is open for Oil and Gas Candidate. You will have the opportunity to work with different departments during the period of your internship. The internship opportunity is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Internship Program Summary
- The Internship Program is a career differentiator for program members. Only 4 candidates will be selected each year to join the program. Members who have a high level of success will receive a full-time offer will be well-positioned to accelerate their careers within Noemdek. Career paths vary widely by interest, career alignment, and overall business need.
- The program prepares members for a successful career in oil & gas and procurement by providing the opportunity to learn about our products, industry, and clients while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization.
- This is the premier entry-level program for our company and the best way to develop and expose successful candidates to opportunities in the Upstream Oil & Gas services sector. This challenging six-month program is focused on the accelerated development of early career talent through projects, apprenticeship, and training sessions that allow interns to develop the right competencies and leadership exposure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum of a 3.5GPA
- Minimum typing speed: 40 wpm.
- Prior intern or co-op experience, or relevant work experience (0-3 years) preferably in oil & gas, energy, or logistics. All businesses have a preference for relevant industry experience.
- Must have completed NYSC by December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview