Techbridge is an Edutech company which aims to radically transform the output of education in Africa through STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) education so that by hands-on, experiential and project based learning from elementary school to post-graduation from tertiary institution, we will birth innovators and entrepreneurial minds who will before or after school graduation develop solutions (proudly from Africa) that will take the entire globe by storm.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- TechBridge Consulting is looking to hire Graduate Interns for the following roles below.
- This internship is for graduates who have been recently mobilized for NYSC by December 2020.
- The ideal candidate will be required to work remotely (some may be required to come to the office on few occasions) and should possess their own laptop.
We are recruiting Interns for the following roles below:
Programmes Management Intern
- Strong project management skills.
- Very good communication skills – Verbal and written.
- Experience in public speaking and in planning events.
- Good time management and organization skill.
- Interest and experience in programme management, research, curriculum development, events planning.
- Proficient in project management applications (Trello or Slack or Clickup or Monday.com), Microsoft office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Zoom.
- Teaching experience in Coding, Robotics or any other core STEM fields.
- Good understanding and experience with either of Scratch, Python and Web Programming or App Inventor, Animation, Minecraft, Roblox, Alexa, Unity.
- Interest in creating digital/e-Learning experiences.
- Passionate about impacting knowledge
- Previous teaching experience.
- Tech savvy and familiarity with any programming tool and software.
Digital Marketing Officer/ Social Media Manager
- Experience in digital marketing and social media growth optimization.
- Experience in the use of major social media channels to drive engagement and increase traffic.
- Good writing and conceptualization skills.
- Copywriting skills.
- Experience in conducting research, content development and providing reports.
- Experience in using design and visuals editing software (e.g canva), ability to produce high-quality publicity materials.
Business Development Intern
- Interest and experience in sales and marketing.
- Experience in cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Experience in identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Good communication skills.
- Tech savvy and proficiency in PowerPoint for presentation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.